The MULM pays particular attention to the protection of your personal data.
This is an essential condition of the relationship of trust that MULM wishes to establish with all those who entrust it with their personal data.
This personal data protection policy (hereinafter the "policy") sets out the practices and conditions under which the Mondial de l'ULM Association (hereinafter the "association") processes your personal data.
This policy applies your data is collected on the web sites published by the entities of ULM world (the "sites" as well as in the context of your relationship, of whatever nature, with the association.
Personal data (hereinafter the "data") is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an "identifiable natural person" is deemed to be a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more elements specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economical, economic, cultural or social identity; as this term is defined by the regulations in force.
1 - What data is collected?
Depending on how you interact with the MULM and the purpose of that interaction, the company may collect the following Data:
- Data relating to your identity: this data refers in particular to your surname, first name, e-mail address, postal adress or telephone number, and your profile (candidate, visitor, exhibitor, etc.).
- Data relating to your order: this data refers to all the information required to satisfy and complete your order, in particular information relating to the bank card used( name of the cardholder, card number, expiry date, etc.), the details of the order, the date of the order, and exchanges with the commercial relations department. In any event, data relating to payment is processed in accordance whit the regulations and security standards applicable in this area.
- Data relating to the connection and use of the customer account when you are the holder of it: this data refers to all the information you need to access your personal space as well as that relating to the use of the customer account and in particular, your login and password, your choices and preferences, the history of the events in which you have participated. in any event, the customer account are subject to specific general terms and conditions of use.
- Navigation data: this refers to the way in which the user navigates on the site. this data may include IP address, screen resolution, browser used, browsing time, search history, operating system used, language, and pages viewed.
- Data relating to your participation in the events: date of participation, stands visited, purchases made.
- Social network usage data: when you interact with social network features.
2 - How is your data collected?
2.1. Depending on the way you interact with the MULM, the MULM may collect your data in the manner described below.
2.2. The MULM collects your data directly from you when you fill in a contact or registration form, place an order or address yourself to the MULM (for example by sending an e-mail).
2.3.The MULM indirectly collects your data when you navigate on the site by means of cookies and tags under the conditions defined above. The MULM also collects your Data via third parties, including social networks, when you use your account with these third parties to log in or register for an event.
2.4.When you communicate data to the MULM, it is your responsibility to ensure that it is accurate and complete.
If necessary, you must update them.
2.5.The data presented as mandatory is necessary to manage your request and to enable us to provide you with the services requested.
The obligatory or optional nature of the data is indicated on the forms as well as the possible consequences in the event of failure to reply.
3 - Why is your data collected?
Your data is subject to automated processing by the MULM for the various purposes described below, both in the context of your use of the site and your participation in events organised by the MULM or whose organisation has been entrusted to it.
Your Data is processed to manage the requests you make and to contact you.
-If you are a visitor and/or customer, on the basis of the execution of the contract concluded with the MULM (general terms and conditions of pre-registration, general terms, and conditions of ticket sales, or general terms and conditions of participation), your data is processed to manage your participation requests and orders and to organise your participation in and visits to the events that we organise or whose organisation has been entrusted to us.
-If you are a professional exhibitor, the MULM is likely to send you, through all channels, its news and commercial information on the basis of its legitimate interest in promoting the events it organises.
-If you are a non-professional prospect, the MULM is likely to send you through all channels, its news, and commercial information if you have given your consent.
On the basis of your consent, the MULM may also send you, through all channels, news and commercial information concerning events organised by other entities linked to the Mulm and/or the services of partners.
with your consent when required, your data may also be processed to (1) analyse your preferences and habits (2) personalise and optimise your experience on the "partner sites" by allowing you to access certain functionalities and to develop the interactivity of the sites, (3) produce statistics, in particular on the effectiveness of the MULM canvassing campaigns.
4 - Who is your data for?
4.1.Your Data is processed by MULM's internal teams. In addition, only service providers and their staff with limited authorisation are authorised to access your Data, in view of the specific services entrusted to them and which they must carry out on behalf of MULM in strict compliance with obligation, in particular in thems of security and confidentiality.
4.2. With your consent when required, your data may be transmitted to the entities to which the MULM belongs as well as to partners in particular so that they can send you information and news on the services and products they offer.
4.3.When required by the regulation in force, the MULM may transmit your Data to authorities legally authorised to access it (in particular judicial and administrative authorities).
5 - How is your data protected?
The MULM takes all useful precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of your Data in order, in particular, to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, disclosed, and accessed by unauthorised third parties.
6 - What are your rights?
6.1 in accordance with the applicable regulations and under the conditions defined therein, you may et any time exercise your :
- Right of access: you can ask the MULM for information on the processing of your Data and for a copy of this Data .
- Right of rectification: you may request the rectification of inaccurate data concerning you when those held by the MULM are erroneous or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: you have the right to obtain from the MULM the erasure of your Data when one of the reasons provided for by the regulations exists (uselessness of the Data, withdrawal of your consent for processing based on it, ect.).
- Right of opposition: you have the right to object at any time, for reasons relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your Data, including for commercial prospecting purposes.
- Right to portability of your DATA : you have the right to receive the data in a usable format. This right only applies if the data is provided to the MULM by you or results from your use of its services. this Data is processed on the basis of your consent or the execution of a contract.
- Right to limitation: you may request the MULM to suspend the processing of your Data when one of the reasons provided for by the regulations exists (contesting the accuracy of the data, ets.).
under the conditions defined by the regulation, you also have the right to define general or specific guidelines regarding the fate of your data after your death. However, you are informed that only specific directives relating to the processing of Data by the MULM for the purposes defined in this policy will be recorded by the MULM subject to its specific consent.
6.2. When your data is processed with your consent, you may revoke it at any time. However, you are informed that the processing carried out prior to such revocation will remain valid.
6.3. you may exercise your rights by contacting the company:
- by post to the address: FFPLUM – 96 bis, rue Marc Sangnier 94700 MAISONS-ALFORT.
You are also informed that in certain cases, the functionalities of the Sites allow you to consult and modify the Data that you have communicated to the MULM.
You are informed that the MULM has a period of one month from receipt of your request to respond to it.
The MULM pays the utmost attention to your Data, however, if you consider that their processing infringes your right, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés.. (CNIL) 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07.
7 - How long do we keep your data?
7.1. The MULM will retain your DATA for a period of time not exceeding the period of time necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. Beyond that time, tour data may be archived to comply with the legal obligations to which the company is subject or deleted.
7.2. The Data used to establish proof of a right or a contract, or kept in order to comply with a legal obligation by the MLUM are archived in accordance with the provisions in force.
7.3. The Mulm takes into account the seasonality of the events it organises. As such, you will find below the retention periods defined according to the type of event considered.
8 - Data transfer
For hosting and processing of your Data, MULM favours means located on the territory of the European Union.
Should transfer of Data to a country outside the European Union nevertheless be envisaged, the MULM will provide you with specific information.
9 - Cookies
You are informed, during your visits on the site, that one or more Cookies can be installed on your terminal.
9.1 What is a cookie?
for the purposes of this policy, "cookie" refers to all forms of access to and registration of information on your terminal and in particular the information sent by the sites and stored by your browser on a dedicated space on the hard disk of the said terminal.
9.2 Why and how are Cookies used?
- ensure the operation and optimise the performance of the site,
- adapt the site to your preferences. for example, the site adapts to the display preferences of your terminal, in particular by taking into account the language used or the display resolution.
- facilitate your navigation, in particular by avoiding having to re-enter information each time you visit the site,
- measure the audience of the website and the communications addressed to you,
- to carry out targeted advertising tailored to your interest,
- develop the interactivity of the site.
9.2.2.you are also informed that the MULM allows third parties to deposit cookies via the Site. The MULM draws your attention to the fact that these cookies are solely and exclusively used by these third parties.
9.3. What types of Cookies are used?
9.3.1 Technical Cookies
The purpose of Technical Cookies is to facilitate browsing on the site, to enable and improve the functioning of the site, and access to the various functionalities of the site.
They also make it possible to implement security measures. For example, where applicable, by asking you to log back into the exhibitor area after a certain period of time.
You are informed that if you choose to deactivate these Technical Cookies, access to the services may then be altered.
In this context, the MULM cannot be engaged in any way.
9.3.2 Audience Measurement Cookies
Audience measurement Coolies enable us to measure the number of visitors to the site and the communications sent to you (content, sections, time spent, browser used, est.).
You are informed that these Audience Measurement Cookies may, if necessary, be deposited on the site by third parties on behalf of the MULM.
9.3.3 Targeted Third Party Advertising Cookies (Third Party Advertising Cookies)
Third-party advertising cookies enable us to offer advertisements tailored to your interests. They are deposited by the MULM or by third parties either on behalf of the MULM or on their own behalf.
9.3.4 third tarty Cookies link ed to social network sharing buttons (third party social network Cookies )
Third Party social Network Cookies allow the sharing of the content of the site with third parties. this is in particular ,the case for "share" or "like" buttons from third parties suchas Facebook or twitter. The MULM does not control these third party social network cookies and the data collected through them by the companies operating these social networks.
If you don't want the companies managing the social networks to link the data collected through the sites to your account you must first log out of social network.
The user is invited to consult the personal data protection policies of the companies managing the social networks concerned .
9.4. How long do cookies remain stored ?
In accordance with the principles relating to data protection, you are informed that Cookies are kept for the time strictly necessary for the purposes for which they are used, within the limits defined by the competent data protection authority.
9.5.How can you manage the deposit and reading of Cookies?
9.5.1 You are informed that you can modify the parameters of our browser relating to cookies in order to deactivivate all or part of the Cookies:
- For Internet Explorer™: open the "tools" menu, then select "Internet options"; click on the "Confidentiality" tab,then the "Advanced" tab, choose the desired level or follow this link: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Firefox™: open the "tools" menu,then select "options"; click on the "privacy" tab and choose the desired option or follow this link : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- For Chrome™: open the configuration menu (spanner logo) then select "options"; click on "advanced options ",then in the "privacy" section, click on "content settings", and choose the desired options, or follow the following link :http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For Opera™: open the "Tools" or "settings" menu and select "delete private data " tab and choose the desired options or follow this link: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.htm
9.5.2 The main companies managing social networks also have pages dedicated to Cookies as presented below:
- For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies
- For Twitter : https://support.twitter.com/articles/20171379-twitter-prend-en-charge-la-desactivation-du-suivi-dnt#
- For Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/howyoutubeworks/policies/community-guidelines/
- For instagram : https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
- For Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
With regard to social networks, the User must follow the steps specific to the social network concerned to deactivate cookies .
10 - Modification of the data protection policy
10.1. Any modification by the MULM of this Policy will be updated on the Site.
10.2. The User is invited to regularly consult this Policy in order to be aware of any update or modification.
10.3 If any clause of this Policy is declared null and void or contrary to regulations,
it will be deemed to be unwritten but will not invalidate the other clauses of the Policy.
This is any information relating to a natural person identified or identifiable directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, a telephone number, an e-mail address, an online identifier.
Processing of personal data
This is any operation or set of operations involving personal data.
Responsible for processing
Your personal data is collected and processed by a legal entity, a MULM entity.
The latter is called the "data controller", i.e. the organization that determines the purposes and means of the processing.
Data Protection Agency (CNIL )
The CNIL is the French authority responsible for the protection of personal data. It assists companies in complying with the law and helps individuals to control their data and exercise their rights.