200% microlight in 2022 !
The first edition of the Mondial de l’ULM organized by the French Federation of Microlight in partnership with the Loir-et-Cher department and Blois-Le Breuil airfield was a success. Our objectives were achieved.
- Gathering the diversity of microlights
- Show new things and the power of the microlight innovation
- Grow up the number of exhibitors and made a 3 days event
- To make the Mondial de l’ULM the main place of the microlight passionates in partnership with the Loir-et-Cher department.
We wanted to have 3000 visitors like the previous years. We had 5 500 and more than 120 exhibitors. We have a lot of positive feedbacks. Of course, we have detected some détails to improve :
- Easier flight arrivals and more flights for exhibitors
- A better integration for paramotors, for the pilots and for the exhibitors
- More animations on Sunday
- More foreign exhibitors and « more ultralights »
In this particular context of the health crisis, the Mondial de l’ULM has been a refreshing moment and a good visibility for our passion. I want to thank all the volunteers who were here to help us. I would like to thank our partners and exhibitors who trust us. I would like to acknowledge the support of Damien Cazé, Director of the French Civil Aviation, and sponsor of this first edition.
2021 was 100% microlight, 2022 is going to be 200% microlights !
It will be on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th of september 2022.
Good flight to all of you and long live to the MULM 2022 !
President of the French Federation of Microlight