The safety, fluidity and rigour of each person will therefore be the elements at the heart of the organisation of the Flight Direction of the Mondial de l'ULM 2021.
A specialised team will be there to welcome you and enable you to share these moments of conviviality and pleasure in complete safety.
We also wanted to animate the sky permanently, the paramotors will have their space reserved in order to be able to fly throughout the day.
Registration required, whatever the type of machine (all class ultralight, aeroplanes, helicopters). - (from 1st March )
You must indicate your choice of a time slot for arrival at the field, this slot will be validated and adjusted by the Flight Direction when the registration is validated.
Allocation of a specific radio call sign for ultralights according to the class of the machine (speed management), this is the only call sign that must be used for radio contacts. -·
Allocation of an adhesive parking badge which must be affixed on the machine.
Arrival at the Exhibition without authorisation will be systematically refused by the inspectors.
Arrival in flight
- All arrivals will be at two entry points, north and south, with mandatory radio contact.
- A specific ULA circuit will be created to the south of the field (Sup AIP and Notam).
- The field will be closed during the presentation day and the meeting.
- All aircraft will follow the instructions given by the controllers.
- Use of the two grass and hard runways without distinction of type, priority will be given to ULAs for the grass runway.
- Provide an alternative airfield destination
- Each Captain will have to anticipate an extra 30 minutes of fuel reserve to manage any possible waiting time.
- Each Captain is responsible for the navigability of his machine and the conformity of his liability insurance. All the administrative documents of the aircraft making in-flight presentations will be checked by the Flight Direction. No exception will be given in case of non-compliance.
For taxiing on the ground you will be taken care of by parking attendants, thank you for respecting their driving instructions, a free parking space has been allocated to you. The entrance to the show is offered to the driver.