Association : 96 bis, rue Marc Sangnier 94700 Maisons-alfort. Tel: +33(0)149817443
Director of publication
Mr Pierre-Henri Lopez
OVH, filial of the company OVH Group SAS, company matriculation RCS of Lille number:537 407 926 sise 2, street Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix.
The picture illustrating the site are non-contractual.
Development: Laurent Colongues
Webdesign: Christophe Buffler
Route de Gisy Parc Burospace -Bât. 24 91570 Bievres
Tel: 01 46 57 13 13
General conditions of use of the site
The present General Terms and conditions of user (hereinafter "CGU") are intended to govern the terms and conditions of use of the site accessible at www.mondialulm.fr (hereinafter the "sit") published by the FFPLUM (hereinafter the association").
The user is any person browsing the site.
Article 01 - acceptance and modification of the GCU
- use of the site is subject to compliance with these CGU. All users acknowledge that they accept the CGU, without reservation, by the sole fact of their use of the site.
- The terms and conditions may be modified by the MULM at any time to take into account changes to the site and changes in the applicable regulations. The new version of the terms and conditions will be made available on the site.
- The user is invited to consult them regularly.
Article 02 - intellectual property
2.1. The site and each of the elements that make it up and in particular, but not exclusively, texts, brands, logo, sounds, music, layouts, supports, icons, and more generally, all visual or sound element (hereinafter the "Intellectual Property Elements"), are protected by intellectual property right owned by the MULM.
Some of the intellectual property may also be owned by third parties who have granted the MULM the right to use them.
Apart from the cases authorised by law, any reproduction, representation, modification, distribution, adaptation, translation, and/or total or partial transformation, integration with other element or transfer to another website of all or part of the intellectual property elements without the express prior written authorisation of MULM or of the Intellectual Property Elements Without the Express prior written authorisation of MULM or of the Third parties concerned who hold the intellectual property rights are strictly prohiited.
2.2. Where applicable, any reproduction that has been previously and expressly authorised must imperatively include the following mention: " This document comes from the official website of the MONDIAL DE L'ULM- www.nondialulm.fr. Reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited".
The section consulted as well as the date of consultation must also appear in the reference.
2.3. Any violation of these provisions constitutes an infringement within the meaning of the Intellectual property code and subjects the offender to the criminal and civil penalties provided for by French legislation.
2.4. Any introduction of data on the site, by any process whatsoever, which would modify or be likely to modify the content or appearance of the data, the presentation or organisation of the site, or the works appearing on the site is strictly prohibited.
Article 03 - Hypertext links
3.1. No hypertext link may be inserted on the site for any reason whatsoever.
Links to an internet site disseminating information of an illicit, violent, polemical, pornographic, xenophobic nature and/or infringe the intellectual property right of a third party and/or damaging the image and/or reputation of the MULM are prohibited.
3.2. Any hypertext link pointing to this site is prohibited without the prior written authorisation of the MULM. It may at any time withdraw this authorisation and remove the link if the latter does not comply with the applicable legislation or if the link does not comply with these CUG and other MULM policies.
3.3. The Website may contain hypertext links redirecting the User to third-party websites that are not published by the MULM. The MULM has no control over these sites and cannot be held liable for the content published on third-party sites or for any damage or prejudice resulting from browsing these sites.
Article 04 - protection of personal data and cookies
4.1. The user is invited to consult the personal data protection policy (link to be inserted)
Article 05 - Commitments
5.1. Commitments of the User.
5.1.1. The User undertakes to use the site in accordance with this GCU.
5.1.2. The User acknowledges having the skills and means necessary to access and use the site and acknowledges having verified that the computer configuration used does not contain any viruses and that it is in perfect working order. The User acknowledges taking all necessary measures to protect his/her computer system against any contamination by potential viruses and against any attempt at intrusion by third parties.
5.1.3. The User is responsible for any loss or damage, material or immaterial, resulting from the use of the site.
5.1.4. The user uses the information available on the site under his exclusive responsibility. he must, if necessary, carry out the necessary checks.
5.1.5. The user undertakes not to infringe the right of third parties or the image of the MULM.
In this respect, the User undertakes not to share any content or hypertext link including this type of comments, this list being exhaustive:
- Content that is pornographic, paedophilic, violent, obscene or of such a nature as to seriously undermine human dignity;
- Contents that infringe the property rights of third parties and/or the Mondial de l'ULM ;
- Contents that could be qualified as, or constitute an incitement to : the perpetration of crimes or offences, discrimination, hatred or violence, in particular on the grounds of race, ethnicity or nation, apology for Nazism, contestation of the existence of crimes against humanity, infringement of the authority of justice, defamation, insult, denigration, invasion of privacy, or acts endangering minors, content intended to display prohibited objects or works, messages of a defamatory, coarse, insulting, violent nature or contrary to the laws in force, messages on tobacco and alcohol, content containing personal contact details and information allowing precise geographical location (telephone number, address, etc.), content intended to be used for the purpose of advertising or promoting a product or service. ), messages inciting the consumption of prohibited substances or suicide, messages allowing third parties to directly or indirectly obtain pirated software, software serial numbers, software allowing acts of piracy and intrusion into computer and telecommunications systems, viruses and other logic bombs and, in general, any tool or software, messages allowing the rights of others and the safety of persons and property to be infringed in violation of the private nature of correspondence, this list is not exhaustive;
- A negative or discriminatory connotation (for example, a pseudonym: anti-"X"), a political, religious, fascist, xenophobic, racist, sectarian or similar character, insults, threats, or advertisements.
5.1.6. The user undertakes to respect the integrity of the site. he or she shall refrain from hindering or forcing the operation of the site, from modifying, altering, or fraudulently deleting the content accessible via the site, and from fraudulently introducing data into the site.
5.2. MULM's commitment
5.2.1. The MULM makes its best efforts to ensure that the site is accessible. The unavailability of the site, whatever the cause, does not entitle the user to compensation.
5.2.2. The mulm cannot be held liable in the event of force majeure, in the event of network and/or server malfunctions, or breakdowns and maintenance operation necessary for the proper functioning of the site or any other event beyond its control. the MULM cannot be held responsible for any material or immaterial damage resulting in any way from connection to the site.
5.2.3. The content of the site may contain errors or inaccuracies despite the vigilance of the MULM. The MULM undertakes to correct them as quickly as possible, but the user of the site must carry out all necessary checks and is solely responsible for the use he makes of the information available.
Article 06 - Modification of the content of the site
Any aspect of the site may be modified, supplemented, deleted, or updated at any time by the MULM.
- Article 07 - Contact
Article 08 - Other
If any clause is declared null and void, it will be deemed to be unwritten but will not entail the nullity of the other clauses of this GCU.
The failure of the MULM to exercise any of the rights resulting from this CGU does not constitute a waiver of its rights.
Article 09 - Applicable law - competent court
9.1. This CGU is subject to French law.
9.2. All disputes that may arise from the application of this GCU and that cannot be previously resolved by amicable settlement are subject, notwithstanding plurality of defendants and /or appeal in warranty, even for emergency procedures or precautionary procedures in summary proceedings or by petition:
- Disputes with one or more private individuals are subject to the jurisdiction of the competent French courts;
- For disputes between professionals, to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the jurisdiction in which the MULM has its registered office.